Tour Pricing, Deadlines, and Details
Prices are per person based on double occupancy:
Tour cost . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $3,100*
Single supplement . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $875
*Reservations received by Friday, February 20, are eligible for a $250 discount. $500 of the tour cost is considered a tax-deductible donation to The Defiant Requiem Foundation. Upgraded rooms may be available for an additional fee.
- All breakfasts are included in the tour price, plus a lunch or dinner as indicated above.
- The price of the tour does not include airfare, all airport transfers, passport costs and personal expenses such as travel insurance, laundry, some meals, room service, and baggage fees.
- Space on the tour is limited to 50 participants. Bookings are on a first come, first served basis.
- This tour will include walking and stairs. Travelers with physical limitations must inform the Foundation of these limitations prior to booking. Participants with dietary restrictions must also notify the Foundation in advance. Please note that kosher meals will not be provided and are not available in many outlying areas we will visit.
- The booking deadline is Friday, March 10. After this date, reservations will be accepted as space permits.
- A deposit of $1,000 per person is required at the time of booking. The remainder of the cost is due 60 days prior departure. Payment can be made by personal check or credit card.
- The tour is sold as a compete itinerary. Participants must pay for the complete tour even if they wish to attend only part of the tour or not participate in some activities.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to departure are subject to a $475 per person cancellation fee. Cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to departure are subject to a $950 per person cancellation fee. Cancellations received 14 days or less prior to departure are non-refundable. We highly recommend that all participants purchase trip insurance.